This pattern is designed to accommodate a variety of different materials that you could use at the front and back panel. A Little bit of the stretch is necessary so when you’re looking for all over lace or mesh, make sure that it has 5% Spandex. The same goes for cotton, modal or rayon jersey – 5% spandex is needed as well.
The best part about this style is having fun designing it and play with the colors and patterns. Just don’t be afraid to mix it up a little.
Anything you’ll do will turn out great!
Waistband lace quality and stretch are very important – look for quality that is not too flimsy to prevent your waistband from bunching up under your clothes too easily as well as look for a good stretch to prevent your waistband from digging and creating panty lines. Lace band needs to have at least 10% spandex.
However, I recommend making one test garment first to make sure that your materials are not affecting garment fit too much.
The package includes two different rise heights for you to choose from based on your preference.
INSTANT DOWNLOADS INCLUDE:
- Printable pdf sewing pattern: sizes XS-XL
- Size chart and measuring guide helping you to determine your size
- Printing guide
- Cutting and sewing guide
- All materials recommendations and all you need to know when looking for your supply
- Step-by-step sewing tutorial
- Waist Band - Stretch Band Lace in width between 1 ¾” – 2 ½” (Lace Fiber Content should include at least 10% spandex) 100% - Nylon or 100% Polyester will not work for this garment.
- Body - you can get very creative and use All over stretch lace or lightweight jersey fabric, cotton or modal whichever is your preference. Some stretch is always very helpful in lingerie so look for content with at least 5% spandex
- Gusset - you can use body fabric if using Cotton or modal jersey. If you use lace only look for lightweight 100% cotton or cotton/span bland.
- Leg finish - Narrow ½” lace trim or decorative lingerie elastic
Note: More details on needed supply included in the package
***Regular Sewing Machine with at least listed stitch options, Buttonhole, regular
Single needle stitch, Regular ZZ with a possibility to adjust the size of the stitch and
3-Step ZZ with the possibility to adjust the size of the stitch as well. You will use this
machine for attaching elastics and trims.
***3 or 4 thread serger used for seams only.
See the attached image in the image section
FILE SHARING RESTRICTIONS:
Patterns are for personal use only. You are buying only 1 copy of this PDF sewing pattern and step-by-step instructions. You do not have our permission to share it, resell it, or give it to someone else in any form. Selling this PDF file, or it’s content, or giving it to someone else, is wrong, unethical and violates our Copyright © Dare & Co. 2016
PATTERNS PURCHASED FROM Dare & Co.:
Are you interested in using this pattern to make items to sell online? You can produce items using these patterns in limited quantities only but please credit Dare & Co. as the pattern designer in the sale of your product.
RETURN POLICY ON DIGITAL ITEM:
Due to the nature of the digital product, we cannot make refunds or exchanges !!!
We're here to provide you with high-quality, beautiful, and sometimes rare and unique materials and comprehensive easy-to-follow sewing patterns.
If you have questions, thoughts, suggestions or what-ifs, please reach out to us... we'd love to hear from you!
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive a FREE gift! A downloadable Stitch Love Helper emailed to you...it'll become your new sewing studio bestie!
© 2023, Stitch Love Studio