Create beautiful and comfortable panties with the Reyna Hi-Cut. The lowered front dips down with side panels of lace or folded contrasting fabric, creating a comfortable waistline. High leg openings finished with fold over elastic continue to either a medium coverage or thong back. Front has an optional lace overlay with bows. The enclosed gusset is longer in front than typical store-bought panties to provide extra protection and comfort. Reyna has a medium length rise.
· Front A: Lace side panels
· Front B: Folded contrast fabric side panels
· Front C: Lace side panels and front lace overlay with bows
· Back D: Medium coverage back with lace waist inset
· Back E: Medium coverage back with folded contrast fabric inset
· Back F: Thong back with lace waist inset
· Back G: Thong back with folded contrast fabric inset
· Leg openings are finished with fold over elastic.
· Requires straight, stretch and zigzag stitches.
Waist 24-50” / 61-127cm
Hip 33-60” / 84-152cm
See size chart image for measurements of each size.
Intermediate. The insets require a few carefully matched points. Instructions are fully illustrated. You need to know how to sew straight, stretch and zig-zag stitches.
Stretch knits with at least 50% stretch. See Stretch Guide on page 2 of pattern pieces. Suggestions: cotton/spandex jersey, rayon/spandex jersey, bamboo/spandex jersey, modal/spandex jersey, stretch mesh, athletic knits.
Gusset Lining: cotton jersey. If you don’t have any yardage, a men’s undershirt works well.
Fold over elastic
Fronts A, C and Backs D, F: Stretch lace trim, see chart for minimum lace width.
Front C: Small bows, quantity will vary by number of scallops in lace.
This print-at-home PDF pattern has a fully illustrated 12-page instruction manual, which includes information on printing and assembling the pattern pages (printable on US letter and A4 paper), a size guide, and an elastic lengths chart. The pattern pages include a layers option to print only the sizes you need and a stretch guide for measuring the stretch percentage of fabrics.