PDF Dare & Co Sewing Pattern. Line and Unlined Bandeau- Sizes XS-XL
Line and Unlined Bandeau pattern and sewing instructions.
In this package, you will find instructions on how to make both.
I will guide you step by step through the whole process starting with machinery and ending with a beautiful product, which you will be more than happy to show it to your friends!!! or make it as a gift for them. I guarantee it!
Included is plenty of guidance on how to pick the correct components so you can achieve the best results.
Directions on how to measure yourself to make sure you are making the right size.
Size range: XS-XL - Largest bra cup that this pattern will cover is 38C
INSTANT DOWNLOADS INCLUDE:
- Printable pdf sewing pattern and sewing guide
- How to print guide
- Size chart and measuring guide helping you to determine your size
- Cutting and sewing guide
- All materials recommendations and all you need to know when looking for your supply
- Step-by-step sewing tutorial
This purchase includes FREE 1 hour one on one tutorial time. Area of focus will be determined based on your needs.
You will find more details in your package on p. 35
- Stretch Galloon Lace (Lace Fiber Content should include at least 5% spandex) Look for lace with 50% stretch or more.
( 100% Nylon or 100% Polyester will not work with this pattern)
- Stretch Mesh for lined option only - Required fiber content - Nylon/ Spandex where Spandex is at least 5%
- 3/8 – 1/2” Facing elastic/Picot elastic – used at the Bottom Edge and the Top Edge of the garment (look for soft lingerie elastic with easy stretch)
- Narrow decorative lace to cover the seams on the inside – Optional
***Regular Sewing Machine with at least listed stitch options: Buttonhole, regular
Single needle stitch, Regular ZZ with a possibility to adjust the size of the stitch and
3-Step ZZ stitch with a possibility to adjust the size of the stitch as well
FILE SHARING RESTRICTIONS:
Patterns are for personal use only. You are buying only 1 copy of this PDF sewing pattern and step-by-step instructions. You do not have our permission to share it, resell it, or give it to someone else in any form. Selling this PDF file, or its content, or giving it to someone else, is wrong, unethical and violates our Copyright © Dare & Co. 2016
PATTERNS PURCHASED FROM Dare & Co.:
Are you interested in using this pattern to make items to sell online? You can produce items using these patterns in limited quantities only but please credit Dare & Co. as the pattern designer in the sale of your product.
RETURN POLICY ON DIGITAL ITEM:
Due to the nature of the digital product, we cannot make refunds or exchanges!
We're here to provide you with high-quality, beautiful, and sometimes rare and unique materials and comprehensive easy-to-follow sewing patterns.
If you have questions, thoughts, suggestions or what-ifs, please reach out to us... we'd love to hear from you!
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive a FREE gift! A downloadable Stitch Love Helper emailed to you...it'll become your new sewing studio bestie!
© 2023, Stitch Love Studio